September 18th 2021
Degradation of domains with sequential field application
My single-author paper was accepted for publication in the Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (JSTAT).
I explain recent experimental results in very simple terms.
Selected presentations 2021
- September 14th: High-performance computing and disordered elastic systems theory as a framework to study collective cell migration. The Materials and Molecular Modelling Hub++ Annual Conference 2021. Online, UK.
- September 6th: From bulk descriptions to emergent interfaces. News from disordered systems, Speteses, Greece. Invited talk and chair.
- September 1st: Domain Walls in Ferroic Materials: A Statistical Physics Approach to Predicting the Static and Dynamic Behavior of Interfaces. Quantum Matter Agora 2021. The session called "Domain walls" was chaired by T. Giamarchi, and the speakers were P. Paruch and me. I was also a member of the jury to select the best poster presentation of the conference.
- July 26th: High-performance computing and disordered elastic systems theory as a framework to study collective cell migration. Physics meets Biology, University of Oxford and Institute of Physics, UK. Highlighted in the IOP Biological Physics Newsletter by Prof. Mark Leake
- July 2nd: Interfaces beyond the elastic approximation. TREFEMAC 2021, Online. Argentina
- May 16th: Domain Walls in Ferroic Materials: A Statistical Physics Approach to Predicting the Static and Dynamic Behavior of Interfaces. ISAF-ISIF-PFM (IEEE International Symposium), Online, Australia. Selected as the best talk.
- March 17th: Degradation of domains with sequential field application. March Meeting 2021. Presentation of my single-author work.
- February 18th: Phase separation in membranes due to matter exchange. Life Sciences Switzerland Annual Meeting 2021.
BEG ROHU SUMMER SCHOOL
I participated of the Beg Rohu Summer School
"Statistical Mechanics and emergent phenomena in Biology"
leader WOMEN IN SCIENCE SHARE THEIR STORIES
I organized and chaired the first edition of "Leader Women in Science share their stories" with our invited speaker Prof. Paruch
Institute of Physics of Liquids and Biological Systems
Invited Talk - La Plata, Argentina
Thank you very much for the invitation! I was very happy to *virtually* visit Argentina to present my work, as captured here by one of the attendants.